Subject: Invitation letter from Mr. Simonas Kairys, Minister of Culture of Lithuania
From: Indrė Užukukytė <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Madli-Liis Parts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 14:10:13 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please kindly find enclosed the invitation letter from Mr. Simonas Kairys, 
Minister of Culture of Lithuania, to Ms. Heidy Purga, Minister of Culture of 
Estonia, to the International Conference „Towards the Recovery of the 
Culture Sector of Ukraine“,  which will take place on 6-7 June 2024, in 
Vilnius, Lithuania.

The Conference is organised by Lithuania, in cooperation with Ukraine and in 
partnership with Unesco.

The invitation letter is accompanied by the Concept note and the Preliminary 
agenda.

Best regards,

---------------------

Indrė Viktorija Užukukytė (Ms.)

Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Lithuania

Adviser, Department of Creative Sectors and International Culture Policy

5 J. Basanavičiaus Street

Vilnius LT-01118

Phone: + 370 691 315 20 │E-mail: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  │  <http://www.lrkm.lt/> www.lrkm.lt